Sunday 23 March 2008

Finmere clear-out 22-03-08

As Old Sodbury sortout has been relocated and changed to May a clearout was organised at Finmere market.

I wanted to get a set of tyres, replacement front wing and a rear door for my new hard top.

I managed to get the tyres at a good price, they have been used but still have about 8mm of tread on them. They are Goodyear Wranglers.


I only wanted the drivers side wing but I found a pair complete with lights, checker plating and light protectors. The bowl behind the light has also been replaced with a plastic version.



I was looking for a series rear door, there were a few but none were in great condition. There were loads of defender back doors but i only found out they can be fitted to series vehicles this evening. I should be able to get one soon though.

No comments: