Sunday 20 April 2008

just preping stuff to be fitted in the summer 20-04-08

I'm at a stage were im just getting stuff cleaned up to be fitted to the Land rover when i rebuild in the summer.

On todays list was clean up and repaint the heating radiator box thing.

I Attached the garden hose to it and it pushed out sum very strange coloured muck an rust, so I stupidly decided to attacched the air compressor to the radiator and consiquently covered my self in sludge but i dont think there will be much rubish left in there.
The casing had previously been painted silver a bit over enthusiastically and had paint drips all over it so looked a bit tatty.

I scraped most of the silver paint of and painted it in black. I also need to paint the heater fan at some stage.

Some pictures:













No comments: